Terms and Conditions
By accessing this banafaforoud.com, you agree to be bound by its Terms and Conditions. Please read carefully the Terms and Conditions before using the online service. If you do not agree (or cannot comply with) any of the Terms and Conditions, please do not use our online service. The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
Those who choose to access the website from outside of Saudi Arabia are responsible for compliance with local laws whenever applicable. Your use of this website and any dispute or claim arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Saudi Arabia. If you are a minor (i.e. under the age of 18 years), you may use this website only under the supervision of a parent or legal guardian who agrees to be bound by our Terms and Conditions.
From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
You are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of the website, unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence. This includes but not limited to:
- Accessing data not intended for you or logging onto a server or an account which you are not authorized to access.
- Attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization.
- Attempting to interfere with service to any other user, host or network, including, without limitation, via means of submitting a virus to the website, overloading, and “flooding”, “spamming,” mail bombing “or crashing”.
- Sending unsolicited email, including promotions and/or advertising of products or services
- Forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any email or newsgroup posting. Violations of system or network security may result in civil or criminal liability.
You agree not to use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the website or any activity being conducted on the website. The website will investigate occurrences that may involve such violations and cooperate with law enforcement authorities in prosecuting users who are involved in such violations.
The website provides the possibility to purchase product(s) online and to settle payment online or to pay on delivery based on shipping/delivery method available in Saudi Arabia. Payment transactions including authorizations and settlements will be in Saudi Riyals.
We accept the following payment methods:
- Credit and Debit cards (VISA, MasterCard, Mada, American Express, UnionPay).
- Global Digital Wallets (STC Pay, Apple Pay, Paypal)
- Alternative Payment Methods (SADAD, Fawry)
- “Cash on Delivery” transactions: a valid copy of ID, should be presented.
- Direct transaction
We do not store your credit card details on the website. All payment details which are entered through the website payment gateway are encrypted when you enter them. Communication to and from the service provider’s site are encrypted too.
We cannot provide any of your payment information obtained via the web to other companies or individuals unless required to by law. This information is processed by our payment merchant.
Credit card details provided by you for benefiting from the online service will be truthful, valid and accurate and you shall use the credit card which is lawfully owned by you. The said information will not be utilized and shared by the online service with any of the third parties unless required for fraud verifications or by law, regulation or court order. The online service will not be liable for any credit card fraud. The liability for use of a card fraudulently will be on you and the responsibility to prove otherwise shall be exclusively on you.
In the event that we are unable to supply the full or portion of the order, we will inform you accordingly. A full or portion refund will be given -through credit card- where you have already been charged for.
Using the online payments facility of the website indicates that you accept these terms. If you do not accept these terms, please do not use this facility.
Banafaforoud.com reserves the right to cancel the order due to any of the following reason, but not limited to:
- Payment rejection.
- Orders placed during prices changes, or orders placed on products with wrong prices changes.
- Orders placed during stock changes.
- Order didn’t meet any of our e-shopping site terms & conditions.
- Wrong delivery address given by customer or wrong contact details or due to customer is not reachable.
- Cancelation by customer: To process cancelation of an order, please contact us. You can cancel the order due to any of the following reason:
- The product(s) are not yet shipped to you. In case of cancelation after the order has been shipped to you, it will be considered as return. We have the full right to demonstrate whether an order has been shipped to you by the time of your cancelation request.
- We are unable to deliver the product(s) in a reasonable time; that is (10) working days from the date we confirmed your order.
For return, refund and exchange please refer to our Return and Exchange Policy.
Banafaforoud.com may at any time modify the Terms and Conditions of the Website without any prior notification to you. You can access the latest version of the Terms and Conditions at any given time on our website. In the event the modified Terms and Conditions are not acceptable to you, you should discontinue using the service. However, if you continue to use the service you shall be deemed to have agreed to accept and abide by the modified Terms & Conditions of Use of this site.